Saturday 4 August 2012

INSPIRATION... ?? ...!

                    We always search an inspirational person, line or scene, and very proudly tend to advice people whenever they are sad, facing failures etc. Being a kid many people use to ask me "WHO INSPIRES YOU? " the ans which i heard most of the times was, MOTHER... ( teacher che prasing milayche na... ;))
                      There was an image which I had set in my mind of an Inspiration type word...! Days gone and  I entered in bachelor course. Being an average student , coming 1st in school or even class wass never an issue (though many time i prayed , atleast once i want that 1st rank... : /) but atleast to pass in every xam wid some gud score was xpected.
                      As every ENGINEER , (specially after 12th ) can explain the pain and anxiety of 1st year, i.e. our very own F.E. of engg. That decembers and mays, our playfull summer vacations which suddenly turned as thrilling as climbing PEBGAD in rainy season... That beautiful winters which i enjoyed sleeping with two three solapur chaddars.. turned out to b sleepless nights.. Then season of results , with full of anxiety, numbness , breath taking dayss..
                    I remember my 1st MU results, due to some problem in harbour railway line, trains were not running n we had to catch train via kurla to reach college.I and pranali (one of my close friend), boarded train from thane to kharghar via kurla. Also our results were announced 1 day before on net and we both were not passed...! Already we were tensed , depressed, sad n then dis train problems, but headed towards college with the hope of only one or max 2 KTs. I was totally lost tht what has happend to me?? was feeling like jumping frm the train .. The word "Fail " was hammering continuously in my head. Didnt wanted to face teachers , friends, parents  just no one.. that guilt was sinking inside me..Around 11 am we reached in college and we directly ran to the 1st floor (Our Examination center) .. I just ran towards the display board n i put finger beside my seat number n i saw 1st F... but suprisingly for next subject it was P ... i was relief.. the feeling of relaxation was just started to enter ki  I saw another F.... n after tht it followed with F F F.... ooohhh @#$% i  have 5 kts...
Some of my group mates were on ground floor..seeing both of us, in no time they were wid us. God knows what happend... but the yell of my cry was something that my friends have not forgotten. My group mates were in a situation were they didnt knw how will they console me... Pranali and pritam too had kts but forgetting all, they were beside me. I was totally lost, didnt know what will happen next n what i m suppose to do next... Hidding my face I headed back to home n ofcourse pritam and pranali were with me... One of our friend Prashant came with us upto kharghar station and who supported 3 of us... really thankful to u buddy :)). I called up medini (one of my best school buddy ) and informed her abt my results , undoubtedly she was shocked too. I was crying continuously and didnt even allowed her to utter a single word....! Some how I reached home and asa mom hugged me my eyes started flooding again. I was crying n saying continuously tht engg is nt cup of my tea, you just take me out of this. I even said that i will do BSC , BED, BA and what not... She consoled me n said that failing is not a big deal and every profession is as hard and challenging. She tried her best to convince me that i can face this problem and i should not run away from dis n will cum out of this with flying colours.
           Everyone from my family were very supportive and they all tried there best to take me out from dis mishap... I started accepting the fact, though in college some gave me sympathy where as some encouraged..     
To Start studying was the only option left with me as i had to give 11 subjects and time left with me was hardly 2 months.. and no doubt  friends were der to make me forget all dis for sometime atleast. I started bunking outings, hangouts, and many more... sometimes willingly n sometimes unwillingly. Many suggested i should drop some subjects n try to clear minimum subjects so that i wnt hav drop. But some eternal feeling was, tht i have to clear all dis n give my 100%. Inspite of all dis 2nd sem was one of my d best sem where i made friends for life time and njoyed a lotttt.  
              Days passed MU timetable came and again that breath taking time... all kt papers were just oneday after sem 2 papers.... initially i was panic bt ussey kuch upyog to hone waala tha nahi.. n this was nt nough ki my eldest sister marriage was fixed... though d wedding day was after my finals but  I missed all her shaddi shoppings , in-laws meets... n in that i had to travell 2 hours from one side daily to reach college... in short meri full on waat lagg gayii..
             Exam started in no time, and almost after every paper i cried after cuming home as they were no wonder horrifying and increasing my stress. My father everytime use to ask me how many papers were left n hearing my ans he may be mentally prepared himself that he has to support me in my next results too :( . After around 1 n half months my xams finished. In few days 2nd year started, as results were not out yet we had to sit now in our very department classrooms... The feeling was gr8 to be in second year though it was temporary as of results were yet to come... whenever any teacher introduce her subject n tell about it ... i used to feel ki hopefully i will b der through out to learn it.. 
             Suddenly one day in the evening sem 2 results were annonced... i was praying please not this time... bt GOD didnt wanted me to be free so soon... It didnt showed "pass" n neither "fail"... so the excitment was stretched to such an xtent ki basss... next day some said i might have cleared my kt papers too so its showing lyk tht... somewhere inside i wass very happy but what if its not true... after 2-3 days , sem 2 results were displayed.. n yesss i have cleared every sem 2 subjects... daammmm haappy... then very soon sem 1 kt results were out... and wid a gr8 surprise it was written "congratulations... u hav passed wid DISTINCTION"... i refreshed thrice still it was same... i was stunned... as it was next to impossible.. bt suddenly my phone rang n ashwin told , that site is fake ... Testing of patience was height by now... bt in the same evening "real" site was opend... n dis tym tooo it was an breath taking xperience.... @#$% i have cleared sem 1 toooo.... yipeeeee ... one of my BEST moment...!!!
                   Wow... thats an great feeling... my parents, friends, everyone was so surprised, amazed, were showering blessings, appreciation , they were very proudly telling der batchmates about my result... I even remember rakshata , she has not even left her neighbours.... In no time people started recognising me and honestly i was njoying that.. Bt dont knw why, bt der was no feeling of proudness... as failing first in 5 subjects out of 6 was not what i expected from me.. 
             Days passed, and sems after sems passed though everytime it was 1st class... tht achievment wala feeling was somewhere missing.. wid no wonders i was in BE.. results were about to come n again that feeling of anxitey.. n yes it showed BE Revised Electrical Engg ... passed wid First Class... again murder of xcitement... n again d feeling of not hav done nough even in last sem...
              But wait... this is not an end... picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.. sem 8 results were displayed ... n here i go..... DISTINCTION wid 73.42%.... This was the moment when i saw that proud face of my mom, pa, mai n granny... that happyy scream on phone of my eldest sister.. was just toooooo much than becoming an engineer. This was the very moment that YES now i have done it...!
         The whole journey of life should be inspired by some or the other role models, but one should never forget INSPIRATION which you get from yourself is everlasting, trust worthy and much  more satisfying... !!
           

9 comments:

  1. Hey friends just let me know your reviews, comments, or nything u wish to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly an inspiration.........hats off!!!
    All d best for your future. :)keep rocking.:D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was stunning! more dan awesums n out of words...even m good at writing :p i cnt explains its beauty,innocent,purity n flow f writing in m words ''JUST HATTA OFF''...PILLU TAI...U ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah... thnk u so muchhhh :))i m glad tht u lykd it !

      Delete